The Board of Governors of St. Augustine’s Catholic Primary School, with support of Holy Cross Multi Academy Company, are seeking to appoint to the role of Full Time Class Teacher to join our proud and successful school. The start date for this position is 1st January 2023 or sooner. NQTs are welcome to apply.
St. Augustine’s School is a thriving Catholic community where hand in hand we listen to God’s call, learn from God’s Word share His love through service. We are a welcoming and caring school with high standards and the drive to keep on improving. We remain focused on giving our pupils a primary school experience to enjoy and remember, whilst striving to provide outstanding educational provision for children in our locality.
Ofsted say: ‘A positive ethos and strong curriculum provide a stimulating and supportive environment which fosters good attitudes towards learning.’
The successful candidate will be an excellent classroom practitioner.
We wish to hear from you if you have the following attributes:
- A practising Catholic or be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- An excellent classroom practitioner/ or has the drive and potential to achieve outstanding practise
- Hold high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Hardworking and highly motivated
- Have the drive to ensure the best outcomes, well-being and pupil safety
- Have a friendly and approachable manner and excellent communication skills
- Determined to play a part in the further development of our school
- Demonstrate commitment to helping children & parents succeed and achieve
- Reflective, restorative and self-aware practitioner who is ready to learn new skills
Our successful candidate will receive:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful children and a happy school community
- A school deeply committed to an ethos focused on success for all
- A strong and supportive Governing Body
- A unique exciting career opportunity to be working in a successful school which is part of a dedicated and supportive MAC.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Laura Bee, Office Manager, via or telephone firstname.lastname@example.org 024 7659 6988
Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
PLease see below for an application pack. All applications must be on a CES (Catholic Education Service) form.
We do not accept CVs.
Closing date: Wednesday 7th September 2022
Shortlisting date: Thursday 8th September 2022
Interview date: Thursday 15th September 2022
St. Augustine’s Catholic Primary School
Tel: 024 7659 6988
Headteacher: Miss V. McDonald
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment